Unata in a nutshell…Look at us! We’re in a nutshell!
Unata is on a mission to build the grocery shopping experience of the future. Our white label platform powers the digital customer experience for some of North America’s most well-respected grocers, and we don’t plan on stopping here. We were acquired by Instacart in 2018 so that we could take over the grocery world with the most comprehensive, innovative digital grocery solution in the market. Unata operates as a independent subsidiary headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
Your future fellow spirit animals…
We’re a group of people with a strong moral compass, and with bright ideas who actively collaborate with one another to achieve goals as a team. We’re a passionate bunch who want to create something that has never been done before.
Our pieces of flare…
Canada's (#2) Best Place to Work (SMB, 2017).
Canada's 11th, and North America's 52nd Fastest Growing Tech Company (PROFIT 500),
Canada's 50 fastest growing companies
Canada's top 20 most innovative companies.
What you will be doing…
As part of the Product team focused on delivery, you will be the main Product contact for our clients. You will ensure our clients are knowledgeable, up to date, and optimizing use of our product. Alongside a team of designers, engineers and data scientists, you’ll be powering the best digital grocery experience in the market.
We value Customer Product Managers who have the following…
- Brings 3+ years of product management experience (e-commerce preferred)
- Has a degree in a business or technical discipline
- Is a brilliant communicator and is skilled at interacting with clients and building relationships
- Will review ongoing performance metrics & Full Story for each client, sharing results with Customer Success Manager and using this information to help clients optimize the client’s use of our platform
- Will be responsible for scope of client project / implementation, the gathering and writing of requirements for engineers that clearly articulate the goals of desired solutions, and maintaining master client feature sheets
- Drives new product features and modules for our core retail platform as requested by our clients, by understanding client business needs and working internally to develop solutions
- Will work jointly with both clients and internal teams to conduct Deploys, including testing on Dev and Stage environments before pushing out to Production environment
- Exemplifies a service- and client-minded approach to both external customers and internal stakeholders
- Can create JIRA tickets for the development backlog for our functional teams and manage priority of those tickets for each client
- Has a valid driver's license and passport, and is able to travel to client sites 2-3 days per month
What this opportunity has to offer for you…
- The opportunity to become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the Unata Platform, while keeping both the shopper and client points of view in mind
- Responsibility for a number of our clients with the responsibility of ensuring that our platform is meeting their business needs
- The opportunity to guide clients' adoption of new features and understanding of updated technical specifications, where required
- Oversight for providing project plans for new client onboarding and phases for the sales team
- A chance to positively contribute toward the delivery of client solutions and/or internal process and projects
- Cross-functional exposure as you work with the customer success team and clients to ensure that we are continually improving our platform and gathering valuable feedback
- An opportunity to take part in client facing meetings and project kickoffs, and contribute to shaping our platform product roadmap
- Responsibility for thinking "what could go wrong" and obsessing over excellence
- A dedicated team filled with people that want to make an impact - this ain’t no “another-day-another-dollar” gig!
- A working environment where your opinions are valued
- A place within a company that appreciates learning new technologies and implementing them when they make sense
- … and more!
Want to join a talented team of people changing the way the world grocery shops?
Unata is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse team representative of the city we live in, and the people who use our product everyday. We believe that the best solutions are the ones created from a variety perspectives and that experience comes in many forms. If you are reading this posting and thinking 'I could do that!', we strongly encourage you to apply (i.e. exact experience not required).
Apply today with a copy of your resume, and let us know why you're a great fit for the position! Visit www.unata.com/careers/. To learn more about our parent, please visit www.instacart.com.